EVC keeps track of all gifts (online, check, or cash) given to the church by each person or family. All tax-deductible gifts are listed in your year-end contribution statement.
EVC members can view their contributions via their Church Center Account. Logging in does not require a password, only verification via email or mobile phone number.
Note: All contributions are made and received with the understanding that Eagles View Church has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.
GETTING STARTED WITH ONLINE GIVING
- Click the “Make a Donation” button above to access the Church Center giving page.
- You do not need a previously created account to give online, but you can log in by clicking the “profile icon” in the top right hand corner of the page.
- You will be asked to log in with your mobile phone number or your email.
- If you have never used the Church Center system you will be asked to include your first and last name.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email to log in.
- Once you have logged in, simply include the amount, select a fund, and choose a payment method.
- If you have any issues with the online giving process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE ONLINE
There are several other ways for you to give online. Choose the one that is most convenient for you.
- Give via the web:
- On the Church Center app:
With the free Church Center app, you can donate, view your past donations, and more from your mobile device. Get the app for Android or iOS.
To get started, text the amount you want to give to 84321. Example: “$25.” Learn more.
Your Assurance of Security for Online Giving:
The online giving platform that we use for managing online donations is Planning Center Online, which uses Stripe for processing payments. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe makes use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security. Learn more.